Skip to content
DPM Calendar for 2022-2023
- Our Peaceful Classroom (grace and courtesy) Introducing students to our school.
- Harvest and Fall
- We will spend a bit of time learning all about the Montessori classroom: introducing students to all the Montessori materials in the school. Creating a working atmosphere.
- Once the students are normalized in the classroom we will be able to expand our study to the world around us:
- Formation of the Universe
- Solar System and Constellations
- Rock Cycle and Water Cycle
- Botany: going on leaf walks, dissecting flowers, studying different types of leaves.
- Zoology: vertebrates, and invertebrates, mammals and non-mammals, amphibians and reptiles, mollusks and crustaceans, insects and arachnids.