- Our Peaceful Classroom (grace and courtesy) Introducing students to our school.
- Harvest and Fall
- We will spend a bit of time learning all about the Montessori classroom: introducing students to all the Montessori materials in the school. Creating a working atmosphere.
- Once the students are normalized in the classroom we will be able to expand our study to the world around us:
- The Earth!
- Cardinal Directions
- Western Hemisphere
- Formation of the Universe
- Solar System and Constellations
- Rock Cycle and Water Cycle
- clindagel avis Botany: going on leaf walks, dissecting flowers, studying different types of leaves.
- Baki Zoology: vertebrates, and invertebrates, mammals and non-mammals, amphibians and reptiles, mollusks and crustaceans, insects and arachnids.
No School Days 2020-2021:
Veterans Day: November 11th
Parent Teacher Conferences & Thanksgiving Break: November 23rd through 27th
Winter Break: December 21st through January 1st. School Resumes as normal January 4th.
Martin Luther King Day: January 18th
Presidents Week Break: February 15th-19th
Parent Teacher Conferences: March 11th & 12th
Spring Break: April 5th through April 9th
Memorial Day: May 31st
June 25th is the last day of school and it is a half day. Noon dismissal for all children.