Open position for a full-time, Montessori certified and WA state certificated teacher to lead our primary classroom (ages 3-6) to start August 2022
Dancing Pines Montessori is an independent school that places high value on candidates who are kind, energetic, thorough, thoughtful, and want to make a difference. We look for people who are dedicated to the ideals of authentic Montessori education. We believe that excellent teachers are our best asset.
Our staff can expect equipped classrooms, generous tuition discounts, competitive salaries and benefits including a health insurance stipend. We have a large and beautiful property with animals galore. The wildlife, pond, and gorgeous blossoming trees will fill your heart and inspire you in the Springtime.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Have documented proof of one of the following:
- Child development education (associate’s degree at minimum)
- Child development work experience
- Complete the state’s STARS basic course within six months of being hired
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Sign up with the MERIT registry
- Montessori certified
Dancing Pines Montessori is an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly submit your letter of interest and resume to both:
Kelly Severson-Kunz, Head of School, Owner, Lower Elementary Lead Teacher
Alexandra Pellissier, Director of Operations & Communication
Whoever touches the life of the child touches the most sensitive point of a whole which has roots in the most distant past and climbs toward the infinite future.