Lyrica to buy Enrollment is now closed for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you are interested in getting a jump start on the 2022-2023 enrollment period, please fill out an application (link can be found under “Tour Request”) and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you are interested in touring. We can make a note on your application to keep you informed about any tour opportunities that will be available during the next school year. Please know that meeting the head of school is a requirement to be added to the waitlist.
Check back in the fall of 2021 for upcoming tour opportunities
More information about admissions 2021-2022:
- Tuition Deposit: First and Last installments (Sept. & June) due by June 15, 2021
- Sibling Discount: 10% off of second and third child’s tuition.
- There is no discount for sick days, holidays, vacations.
- The annual tuition may be paid annually, semiannually, or in ten equal monthly payments.
- Spaces are reserved for returning students, only if enrollment forms and applicable fees are paid on time.
TUITION AND FEES 2021-22* ‡†:
|Level||Registration Fee||Consumables Fee||Monday-Wednesday||Monday-Thursday||Monday-Friday|
Primary (ages 3-5)
9am-12pm, or 1pm to stay for lunch- packed healthy lunch must be sent with the child.
Kindergarten (ages 5-6)
Lower Elementary (ages 6-9)
Upper Elementary (ages 9-12)
*DPM is an OSPI certified private school.
*Tuition is not adjusted for absence or vacations, tuition covers only school days, tuition is not prorated for school holidays, tuition is collected in advance, in accordance with the Enrollment Agreement.
‡In case of voluntary withdrawal, a prorated amount of tuition is refunded only after (1) Receipt by DPM of thirty days written notice of withdrawal date, and (2) The vacancy is filled by another student. The last month’s tuition is not refunded.
†Fees are charged for checks returned by the bank and for late payments