Our school year runs from September through June. Applications for the coming school year are due on May 1. We offer Priority Enrollment in January to our currently enrolled families. Open Enrollment starts February 1st each year. Once we have Open Enrollment, it is on a first come, first serve basis.
Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 year will open Feb 1st, 2021.
- Tuition Deposit: First and Last installments (Sept. & June) due by September 15th (or upon enrollment, whichever comes first). If you are a returning family, first installment of tuition is due June 15th.
- Sibling Discount: 10% off of second and third child’s tuition.
- There is no discount for sick days or holidays.
- The annual tuition may be paid annually, semiannually, or in ten equal monthly payments.
- Spaces are reserved for returning students, only if enrollment forms and applicable fees are paid by January 31st.
TUITION AND FEES 2020-21* ‡†:
|Level||Registration Fee||Consumables Fee||Monday-Wednesday||Monday-Thursday||Monday-Friday|
|Lower Elementary (9am-3:45)||$150.00||$550.00||–||–||$9,280.00|
|Upper Elementary (9am-3:45)||$150.00||$600.00||–||–||$9,560.00|
(OSPI has approved DPM as a small private school)
*Tuition is not adjusted for absence or vacations, tuition covers only school days, tuition is not prorated for school holidays, tuition is collected in advance, in accordance with the Enrollment Agreement.
‡In case of voluntary withdrawal, a prorated amount of tuition is refunded only after (1) Receipt by DPM of thirty days written notice of withdrawal date, and (2) The vacancy is filled by another student. The last month’s half tuition is not refunded.
†Fees are charged for checks returned by the bank and for late payments