- An individualized child centered approach to learning in a multi-sensory environment gives children more learning options. There is no one way all children learn. We are able to teach to the child.
- Following the Montessori approach, we look for the child’s sensitive periods for learning specific skills, and cater to those needs and interests.
- We seek to give them tools to independence and self-choice. This allows them to develop the skills to do daily activities by themselves, as well as giving them a solid base upon which they can build their confidence.
- Our integrated curriculum includes lots of outdoor time, time with our animals, music, foreign language, cooking, and so much more.
- We strive to create a community where parents and teachers can be open and honest, with the goal being to do for the child, what the child needs.
We are delighted that your quest to provide a quality education for your child has brought you to our Montessori school. We are so excited for you to explore all of our information!